Friday, May 5, 2017

December 2016

 December was a busy, busy month! 


We went to Storybook Village in Albany to start off the month. Every year several businesses in the area donate a display to be shown at the event. There were at least 100 displays. The displays are either popular Disney movies, kids books, or rhymes. Logan loved it.






This is a big step up from last year. Logan was so happy to sit on Santa's lap this year. It may be because he was passing out candy canes. 

Steve took Logan up to the snow while I was at work. He loved digging tunnels. 


Logan still loves baths and getting all sudsy. 

This Christmas both of our families were in Washington so we split time between both of them the best that we could. My dad turned 60 on the 18th so my side of the family decided to all get together for dinner. We met up at Claim Jumper in Tukwila. 

Missing 3 siblings and their families.

We had chocolate cake and ice cream and Logan was loving that!


My sis and I

Sisters!
 

My niece Ella and I

Logan and Ella! Best friend cousins!
 

We went over to Steve's Grandpa's house for breakfast and opened presents from Grandma and Grandpa Ticer.



Steve, his Grandpa, and Logan

On Christmas Eve we went with Steve's family to Leavenworth. It's a yearly tradition to go up there, see the lights, buy a gift for someone else under $5, and get dinner. 

My mother-in-law Brenda and I 


We opened Christmas pj's from Grandma and Grandpa and got ready for Santa to come!

Christmas morning! Logan got a few presents from Santa! He was so excited to see his new helicopter. 



Presents from Grandma and Grandpa. The race tracks/cars were for all of the grandchildren. 


We got Logan this present and he loved it!

We made sure to see the Greenwood's before we left town. They were our friends in Rexburg and have since moved to Nebraska for school and it's been a while since we had seen them. 
Miss you guys!!!

Logan and I headed back to Oregon (I had to get back to work) while Steve stayed in Washington to work for his dad. 
 We saw Rebekah and her husband in Portland. Rebekah was one of my roommates at BYU-Idaho. They were visiting her parents and I had to stop in and say hi. Our due dates were only a few days apart and we are both having girls! 


We then came back up for New Years to spend time with my family. I have siblings that live in Tacoma, Olympia, and Enumclaw so we stayed between houses. 

We went up to Crystal Mountain Resort and went sledding.
 It was super cold, but we still had fun!

I wish I would have taken more pictures while we were there! 
We played some card games, celebrated our nephew Vince's birthday, had some yummy dinners, and hung out! It was a nice break! 
 
This boy is getting so big! 2 1/2 years old!

No comments :

Post a Comment