Friday, May 5, 2017

November 2016

 November was full of driving....between Stephanie and Ryan's wedding (Steve's sister and husband) and Thanksgiving we put a lot of miles on our car.

Steph and Ryan and their girls. Ryan had two girls from a previous marriage so now I inherited 2 new cute nieces! 



Steve and his sister Stephanie

Stephanie and I 

One of the best pics we got :) Logan was distracted 

Love this picture of us! 



Dakota and I


Saturday night, my mom offered to watch Logan so Steve and I could go on a date. My mom lives about 30 minutes away from Park City so we went up the Olympic visitors center and looked around. It was really cool to see some of the training equipment and memorabilia. 

Since Steve is an avid skier, he really wanted to name Logan Joss.....lol I was not really a fan of the name. Joss Christensen is part of the USA Olympic team for skiing.

Testing out the bobsled. 
 This picture cracks me up! Steve really has such a fun sense of humor.

We went to dinner afterwards at Billy Blanco's. Steve said it was the best fried chicken he's ever had.




Logan and I went to McDonald's to play while Steve was in his night class.

Playing at the park

At the end of the month we drove up to Washington for Thanksgiving and Steph and Ryan's wedding reception. Logan and Addie are best friend cousins (only 3 days apart). They always have so much fun when they are together.

Logan holding his baby cousin Aaron. 

Logan is getting to be such a big boy. 

No comments :

Post a Comment