Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Family Reunion in Wisconsin - July 2016

We made the long drive to Wisconsin to visit my parents and have a family reunion with most of my siblings. The drive was long to say the least, but we made sure to stop plenty of times along the way. Our first stop was in Rexburg, ID to stay the night at our friends (Michael and Kayla) place.
 
Our friend Kenny doesn't live too far away and joined in on the fun
(Kenny, Steve, Michael)

 We can't see each other without getting a picture together.

We tried to bring as many things as we could to keep Logan busy. I think it worked because he was pretty good during the drive. 


Our next overnight stop was in Minneapolis, MN. My friend Emily and her husband live in the city and had room for us to stay. We definitely kept them up late and woke them up early to have us there. Thanks guys <3

We continued our drive bright and early on Sunday and made it to my parents house just in time for church.

Most of the time we were there we hung out around the house and played with cousins outside. Steve went golfing and fishing with the boys and I got the chance to see a few of my high school friends which was nice. Visiting the Amish store and bakery was definitely a must. We also played Minute to Win it and card/board games. Lots of fun with family!



 This tractor was a hit while we were at Grandma and Grandpas. The cousins were always playing on it.


Two of my sisters: Shalyse and Jenna (missing Holly)

 Jenna and I

 My brother Evan and I

 My brother Landon and I


My Dad and I 



 We got family pictures done while everyone was there. All but two of my siblings and their families were able to be there.


 Siblings with my parents

Oldest to youngest from Right to Left: 
Shawn, Shalyse, Ryan, missing Jordan and Holly, Me, Landon, Jenna, and Evan. 

My parents with the grand kids




Slip and Slide Fun


The weather was awesome while we were there!






It was so good seeing my friends. It always is a few years in between visits that I'm able to see my school friends. Love catching up with all of them :)
My school friend Erica and I 

My friend Kendra and I

My friend Sarah and I 

Kendra, Sarah, and I  

Because of Steve's work schedule and having limited days off, we were only able to be with the family Sunday - Wednesday. Thursday morning we left to continue the rest of our trip. Since we were making the drive out, we wanted to visit Nauvoo since Steve has never been......continued on next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment