Wednesday, October 26, 2016

March 2016

Things settled down for us a little bit in March because I was done with work training and I could finally start taking my own cases!

The 2nd weekend in March we drove over to Portland again and went to Rebekah and Zachary's sealing in the temple! Rebekah and I were roommates at BYU-Idaho for 3 semesters and were always the best of friends. I did not want to miss her wedding!








 Cailan and I. We were roommates for 1 semester at BYU-Idaho.




Such a fun wedding!! Definitely a very fun/cute couple!

We had a hard time finding somewhere to stay in Portland for the wedding and didn't want to waste money staying at a hotel. I knew Adriana and her family lived near Portland and they asked their aunt if we could stay in their guest house since their apartment was going to be too small. That guest house felt like we were staying in a hotel! Thank you so much again Adriana! It was a lot of fun seeing you guys a few times! Your family is adorable!


One of the fun things about March is my birthday! The day before my birthday is St. Patrick's Day which is great for all sorts of reasons (#1 being corned beef and cabbage). This year, my mom and sister (Jenna) drove over from Wisconsin to be there for my birthday (well they didn't get in until 11 pm that night, but still). My mom offered to watch Logan so we could go do something and we decided to go skiing at Bogus Basin in Boise because we've been wanting to go. It was a blast (until my ankles and feet starting killing). 














My mom and I went to the temple (and Cafe Rio) and Jenna and I were able to go get Frozen Yogurt! It was a fun visit! 







Easter this year was a little extra fun because Logan could collect all of the eggs. We went to a city wide Egg Hunt at the high school and he had fun getting all the candy.








Logan's Easter basket!


We invited Auntie Lynne over for Easter lunch!





No comments :

Post a Comment