Saturday, September 6, 2014

Our Smiley Baby

Steve and I have seen so many smiles from our little guy lately! It is just so fun to watch him and try to make him smile. His smiles usually come after he's been fed, but he'll surprise us and give us a smile other times too. The first time I saw Logan give us a social smile I was so happy! It wasn't from passing gas or anything but it was just as I was passing him off for Steve to hold. He sure loves his daddy and his dad can always make him calm or happy when I can't. The time after that he gave us a smile when his Grandma Brenda was giving him a bath when we were visiting Washington last weekend. I didn't know baby's started smiling socially so soon! We always get smiles when he is falling asleep or when he's in his light sleep, but smiling out of the blue is so cute! We love our baby!

Progression of his smile during his bath with Grandma Brenda





2 comments :

  1. So cute!! It's so fun seeing all the milestones they meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him. And his smiles! Cute, cute boy!

    ReplyDelete