Monday, July 7, 2014

Our New House

Steve and I moved to a new rental house at the end of June.....moving post here. Packing was a little rough, but good thing most of it was already in boxes and we just had to go and collect things from around the house to add to them. I am very happy to be all moved into this new place and so far it has been very good to us. The house we moved to isn't anything special from the outside (it's almost 70 years old), but the inside has had a lot of work done on it over the years and it is quite nice and cute inside. It has been a little bit of a change from our old house because it isn't as spread out and open, but we're adjusting and trying to best figure out where to put everything. Like I said in the other post, the kitchen was recently done within the last couple of years and it has been one of my favorite rooms and the one of the rooms I spend the most time in. The lady who owns the house actually retired and moved to Montana to open a Bed & Breakfast and now I can see why she put so much work into this room! We have unpacked pretty much everything and we're mostly done decorating. I was pretty excited about decorating because we really haven't been able to decorate since we lived in Rexburg. The baby's room is slowly coming together and I'm sure I will have it all organized within the next week.

Now's the time for pictures- I took panorama shots of most of the rooms so some may look a little funny. Click on the picture to expand.

Here it is! We have neighbors on both sides of us. 


Living Room - I love the light that comes into this room


The Kitchen - My favorite room

Our bedroom


Bathroom

The start of the nursery! Pictures to come when it's done!


Attic/Extra Storage Room Upstairs


Backyard - (Pictures taken from the attic)! I love the garden! 

Taken yesterday while my in-laws were visiting!


Well there it is! Our new home! We will most likely be here a couple of years and it is a perfect place to call home right now. It will be the place that we bring our first baby home to and a place to make lots of memories. If you are ever driving through the Boise area we'd love to have you stop by! 

4 comments :

  1. oh my goodness! how exciting! how wonderful to have a home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house especially the backyard, kitchen and fun loft. I like the moose in the bathroom too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute place! Mmmm I love the kitchen, but the front room and having an attic are cool too! Can't wait to see the baby's room all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great house! Awesome kitchen & backyard! Love it all! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete