Thursday, May 11, 2017

February 2017

 The weather was relatively nice so we decided to head over to Newport for the day! 
 
It was windy enough to fly our kite from Grandma!






 Daddy got all of his skiing stuff out to go skiing and Logan couldn't help but climb in his ski boots! 
Too cute! 

 My sisters-in-law threw me a baby shower in Washington for our little girl! It was perfect :) 
My 36 week bump!







All of my sisters-in-law except Stephanie. 
L to R: Staci, Cerissa, Me, Dakota, and Christy

 Mostly everyone that was able to be there!


My cousin Kiley and I! She moved to Washington a week or two before my shower and it was super fun to have her there for me! I loved seeing her. 

My sister-in-law Paige and I

My mother-in-law (Steve's step-mom) Brenda and I

 My sister-in-law Staci and I

Our family friend - Corinne 

My mother-in-law (Steve's mom) Diana!

Steve's Aunt Roni

Thank you everyone for coming! I had a lot of fun visiting with all of you! 


Grandpa Boyd took Logan to Costco and sent us this picture :) Love it! Reminds me of this picture Grandma Boyd took of him in 2015. 




No comments :

Post a Comment