Wednesday, April 19, 2017

We're Pregnant with Baby #2




We found out we were pregnant with baby #2 near the end of July and couldn't be happier. We were pretty surprised to get pregnant right away again after only a month or two of trying. When we started planning our family we knew we wanted our kids about 2 - 3 years apart and based off this baby Logan would be 2 years old and 8 months. Based of my LMP my estimated due date is March 17th. I was first seen by a doctor at 9 weeks and based off the measurements on an ultrasound my estimated due date was March 24th. 


We couldn't keep our news in from family very long. We announced on social media when I was around 14 weeks. We will find out the gender around 20 weeks. 

Before we moved from Ontario, we had our friend take these announcement photos for us while we were getting family pictures taken.







 


No comments :

Post a Comment