Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 32 Update

I get to meet my baby boy NEXT MONTH!!! I can't wait to meet him, even though I have so much to do before he comes.

Week 32
My pictures are getting less and less attractive as the weeks go on haha 


How far along? 32 weeks

Countdown: 8 weeks or 56 days

Due Date: July 28th

Baby's weight/size: Roughly 3.75- 4 lbs. and 16.7 inches long

Weight gain: 18 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Skirts, skirts, and more skirts! My selection is getting more and more limited and I'm repeating outfits more, but whatever makes me comfortable I'm going to wear it. 

Stretch Marks: Nothing new still! Hopefully I can make it 8 more weeks!

Sleep: Still really good. Not too uncomfortable! I feel him every time I am laying on my side and I love it!!!

Best moment this week: Being offered the summer school position I wanted and finding a new house to rent where we will bring our little boy home to (the house we're living in was sold). 

Miss anything? Being small and not huge!!! Fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes, being able to put on shoes comfortably, not being super hot all the time, being able to participate in summer things, etc. 

Movement: This boy never stops moving!!! I can tell he doesn't have much room in there because I can always feel a super hard part on my stomach of where he is. Occasionally I can tell it's his foot or elbow, but other times I can just tell he's pushed up right next to my stomach and not tucked back. I'll push on his body sometimes and he'll move, but it's so fun to feel him so close! 

Food cravings: Vanilla Yogurt with berries (I've had it every day for the past week)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really

Symptoms: Itchy stomach occasionally, always hot (how am I going to survive til end of July), and swollen ankles/feet/fingers. Haven't had any Braxton Hicks Contractions for a couple of weeks (I probably only got them because I was super stressed at work). 

Belly button in or out: In still, it's getting closer and closer to just being flat with my stomach. 

Looking forward to: Buying the rest of the things we need for our baby boy (dresser, bedding, diaper bag, bibs, etc.) and setting up the baby room in our new house! Also our birthing class starts at the end of the month and I'm looking forward to that. 

3 comments :

  1. You're so cute Kelly! Everything you mentioned I totally relate to haha, you're getting so close now!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you're going to be a for real mom with a crying baby NEXT MONTH!!! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete