Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 12: Pregnancy

Today I am 12 weeks Pregnant!!! It feels as if this pregnancy has flown by and I seem to be showing more and more each day. I am more than 1/4 of the way there and I can say that things have been very easy for me. I didn't get an ultrasound at my last appt. like I was hoping and it's looking like I'm going to have to wait til the gender reveal at 20 weeks or so.

Steve told me last night while cutting his hair that I'm getting a little bit of a belly. That made me happy that someone else noticed besides myself. I'm glad that it's all baby and not just me gaining weight haha

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain: still -5 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Nothing yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: LOVE, love, love my sleep! It is getting harder to sleep at night but that's because I'm used to sleeping on my back and stomach.
Best moment this week: Picking out baby names
Miss Anything?  Not really, I can eat mostly everything
Movement: Too early.
Food cravings: Guacamole has become more and more lovable
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just when first waking up. No morning sickness!!! 
Gender: Find out in 8 or so weeks! I'm praying it's a girl!!!
Symptoms: Lower back pain, fatigue
Belly Button in or out? In
Looking forward to: Hitting the 2nd Trimester next week

No comments :

Post a Comment