Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Maternity Photo Shoot

I wanted to get some maternity pictures taken while I was around 30-35 weeks and we happened to be going to Rexburg, ID while I was about 31 weeks. I thought this would be a perfect time to get some taken with a photographer we love while we were visiting town. Paint the Sun Photography (Peyton Tanner) did our 2nd Anniversary/Graduation pictures back in November and we loved the way our pictures turned out, so much that we had to book with her again. Her prices are so reasonable and she's willing to work with any budget. We ended up doing a "mini session" and it was perfect because you can only do so many poses while pregnant and not have it be awkward.

We got our pictures taken this past Saturday and have already gotten all of our pictures back from her. Seriously, she's amazing! Last time we got pictures taken from her we found out the day after that we were expecting haha. Kind of funny, especially since those could have been our "announcement of pregnancy pictures." The weather was perfect for our pictures and we got some really great pictures. I love all of the green!

Here are some of my favorites from our photo shoot.








These are just a few of my favorites (the rest are on Facebook). I will probably have some more pictures taken by my sisters as I get closer to my due date, but love all of these. 

2 comments :

  1. So cute Kelly, I really like the black and white one of you and Steve laughing. You should extra large your pictures on blog so I can see them better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click on the picture usually it will go full screen....does your computer not let you do that?

      Delete